Indian Premier League (IPL) 2018 will be the 10th version of the tournament which will start in next April according to the schedule. The complete fixture of the upcoming event has revealed recently where total eight teams will play 76 matches including playoff and final. Though, the complete team squad of every franchise team yet to be revealed. Besides, the players draft and auction are yet to be staged and according to the recent news, the auction of IPL 2018 will be staged in 4th February, 2016 at Bengaluru, India in just 9:00 am according to IST. Here we provide below the upcoming IPL auction 2018 details.
# IPL Auction 2017:
- Date – 4th February, 2018
- Day – Saturday
- Start at – 09:00 (IST)
- Place – Bengaluru, India
- Broadcasters – Sony Six, Neo Sports
According to the 2016 IPL auction, more than 351 players were available in auction and almost 116 players were bought finally. But, in upcoming season, the complete players list for auction is yet to be published. But, some players are already announced as the marquee players like Ishant Sharma, Shane Watson and some others. Here we present below the marquee players list below.
# Marquee Players List of IPL 2018:
|S/N.||Players Name||Base Price (INR)|
|1.||Ishant Sharma||2 crores|
|2.||Shane Watson||2 crores|
|3.||Kevin Pietersen||2 crores|
|4.||Yuvraj Singh||2 crores|
|5.||Dale Steyn||1.5 crores|
|6.||Aaron Finch||1 crore|
|7.||Martin Guptill||50 lakh|
|8.||Dwayne Smith||50 lakh|
As stated by above listed statistics, BCCI has almost set their base price which have to be almost 2 crores INR. But, Dale Steyn’s base price is 1.5 crore where Finch’s 1 crore. Rest two have almost 50 lakh base price.
However, according to the IPL auction 2017 regulation, each team can retain players from their former squad and those players are not wanted by the franchise, already released them and BCCI will place them in IPL auction 2017. Along with the released players, some new players also will be placed at the auction where according to the news, Jason Roy and Ben Stokes are the two new players which will be placed there. Here we present all released players list below along with new.
# IPL 2017 Auction Players List:
- New Players – Jason Roy, Ben Stokes.
- Released Players – Trent Boult, Karn Sharma, Ashish Reddy, Aditya Tare, Eoin Morgan, T Suman, Morne Morkel, Colin Munro, Jason Holder, Brad Hogg, R Sathish, Jaydev Unadkat, Manan Sharma, John Hastings, Shaun Tait, Kevin Pietersen, Ishant Sharma, George Bailey, RP Singh, Thisara Perera, M Ashwin, Scott Boland, Peter Handscomb, Saurabh Tiwary, Irfan Pathan, Albie Morkel, Dale Steyn, Sarabjit Ladda, Paras Dogra, Pravin Tambe, Amit Mishra, Eklavya Dwivedi, Umang Sharma, Akshdeep Nath, Rishi Dhawan, Farhaan Behardien, Mitchell Johnson, Kyle Abbott, Kishore Kamath, Corey Anderson, Marchant de Lange, Nathu Singh, Akshay Wakhare, Unmukt Chand, Jerome Taylor, Martin Guptill, Imran Tahir, Nathan Coulter Nile, Joel Paris, Pawan Suyal, Pawan Negi, Akhil Herwadkar, Mahipal Lomror, Praveen Dubey, Varun Aaron, David Wiese, Chris Jordan, Kane Richardson, Vikramjeet Malik, Vikas Tokas, Akshay Karnewar, Parvez Rasool, Abu Nechim.
# IPL Auction 2017 Rules & Regulations:
- Participating Teams – Delhi Daredevils, Kolkata Knight Riders, Kings XI Punjab, Mumbai Indians, Sunrisers Hyderabad, Royal Challengers Bangalore, Rising Pune Supergiants & Gujarat Lions.
- Retain Authority – Every franchise is approved the authority to retain players from the former squad.
- Spending Cap – $5 million
- Minimum Salary – $50,000
- Under 22 Players Minimum Salary – $22,000